Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Preschool 2012-2013

All three of my boys are at preschool today.  A milestone for sure!  Baby Gavin saw his backpack in the line up, picked it up, and said "off we go" as he walked to the car!
He had all he needed -- his "tacky" (blanket), lunch, sippy cup, and a few spare diapers and he was off!

Owen wanted to be dropped off first.  He was chomping at the bit to get into that classroom and see his friends!  We'll probably drop him off first everytime, since he has the busiest school day of the three of  'em.
Liam very confidently walked in the door and then, shyly, turned back around so I could snap a photo.  He was excited to go play with the cars in the classroom!
Baby Gavers got less confient when he realized he wasn't leaving the building with momma.  Broke my heart.  But, I got reports before I left the building that he only cried for a couple of minutes and then started playing with the toys.  By 10 AM I had received two texts with pictures of the little guy playing happily from my good friend that is subbing in that room!
Heard from a little birdie that at Liam's recess he and one of his buddies came over to the glass door to Gavin's room.  Liam knocked and waved at baby Gavin -- Gavin waved back and kept playing.  I am so glad to have heard that story.  It warms my heart! 

I am now sitting in a very, very quiet house that has a lot of boxes and clutter for me to get through!

Better make my last hour of free time productive!

0 comments: