Thursday, December 16, 2010

Per Your Request...

I received a request from my Aunt Dona for some footage of the little guy in motion! The first clips are from last Saturday. The new ones are from tonight. The quality on the newer ones isn't so great...little sticky fingers had touched the lens of the FlipVideo and I didn't realize it until I uploaded these and all of my actors were in bed ;-)

This second clip is from Owen coloring pictures for Dona, Julie, and GG. He wanted to send a little something to them from him for Christmas. He picked the pictures out on the Internet, I printed them, and he colored. After coloring them, he rolled them up himself for me to tie a ribbon around. The whole time, he kept saying that they were going to "looooooooove this." It was way too cute not to try and capture. He kind of says it once; but, then realizes I am videoing, so he doesn't do it again.

I have to admit that, so far, this is the best December I have ever had in my life!!! These three boys are making it so merry and bright around here! And, Chippie arrived last night. We are getting a full(er) house for the holidays! Such excitement!

1 comments:

Lindsey Goodwin said...

OMG...Owen is such a sweet brother to Gavin....it brought tears to my eyes to see him try to burp him and giving him kisses!