Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of Preschool


It's official! The "big" boys are at school today!

We took photos at the front door to mark day one.

Their shirts say "Owen Class of 2026", "Liam Class of 2028", and "Gavin Class of 2029".


Owen wore silver shorts for the silver room! Liam's shorts are orange for the orange room!

Owen wanted to take a picture -- Liam's smile cracks me up. Looks like I left the house without makeup on--oh well. At least the boys were dressed and had lunches!!

Owen was so excited. He wore his backpack for about an hour this morning and constantly asked me how much longer until he got to go to his Silver Room. Liam kept telling me that "no" he wasn't going to school today.

They did great at drop off! I look forward to picking them up and hearing about their days!!

Daddy Q snapped this photo of us at bed time last night--LOVE MY BOYS!

0 comments: