Tuesday, August 2, 2011

3 boys + 3 girls = Lots of Fun

We had a great time splashing, sliding, jumping, and playing with Ella, Emma, and Ava! I do think Owen has a wee crush on 5 year old Ella ;-) What a great time we had today!

The six kids all in one spot.
Ella showing my boys how to go down the water slide.


Gavin and Ava. Sweet babies. Ava is very mobile and Gavin is content just watching her. That's my boy--don't go anywhere too fast, Gavin, your my last baby!

Owen on the slide.

Even Liam made it up the ladder--crazy kid can climb anything now.

Sisters splashing in the sprinkler.

Baby Ava. She's 2 months older than Gavin and 4-5 pounds lighter. Haha!

Emma and Owen swinging....the two 3-year olds.


Emma and Ava posing for the crazy neighbor with the camera.

My boys in a pink Jeep that's out of batteries are letting a girl push them. Doesn't seem right, does it?

Before I had my camera in hand, Liam was playing, too. It was priceless. Still really cute shot of Owen and the girls. But, would have been even cuter if little Liam was still in there.

See....I think Owen has a crush on Ella....look at his face....he's smitten. Oy.

Fun with Friends!!

0 comments: