Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Baby

I decided to take a few photos of Gavers to share with you on the blog. As with anything I try to do with one boy when all three are awake, this was quite an ordeal. This is Gavin once I FINALLY talked the other two into "helping" me by hiding behind my back.
This is Gavin when Owen was sitting next to him, but left because momma talked Owen into, you know, hiding behind my back. Yup. Gavers is a HUGE Owen fan. He loves both his big brothers, but Owen pays the most attention to him and it shows in how Gavin reacts when Owen is around.

This, is just plain funny. It's a perfect "sibling"shot. I love Gavin's face. It is so, so unlike him to have a scowl.


This series captures Owen & Gavin perfectly. When Owen is around, he can get Gavin talking like noone else can. Who knows what Gavers is saying, but boy was he saying it with gusto.

Funny that Gavin and Owen have the same expression while Liam is doing one of the things he does best...snacking ;-) Liam generally takes advantage of the time that Owen spends with Gavin and uses the time wisely--he eats Owens snacks, plays with toys that he knows Owen likes, etc., etc., etc. Middle man is one smart cookie!

Owen chatting with Gavin about the photo-shoot.

Happy, happy baby.



So, I am in a wedding in a few months. I need to lose the baby weight. What better than pulling the baby's that caused me to weigh this much to lose it? Phew. This is a WORK OUT!


Happy Thursday!

0 comments: