Monday, July 4, 2011

Gavin is 7 Months Old

Yesterday, Gavin turned seven months old. When I told him that, he started crying. Random. Baby Gavin seldom cries. But, it kinda makes me want to cry, too. Gavin is hands down, the best baby on the planet. I know every mom reading this thinks their baby is the best, but, I am convinced that I am the mom who is right ;-) I mean, just look at him.


Gavin is growing like a weed. So much so that his physical therapist doesn't think he'll crawl because, she says, he is the biggest six-seven month old they see. Well...we'll show them, won't we, Gavers?


Gavin is holding his own with his big brothers. He doesn't miss much. He may be too little to talk back to them, but he makes up for it with his smiles, gurgles, and grabbing of their faces and hair when they are near. Gavin LOVES his brothers.


A lot of people ask me which I think he looks like. I think he looks more like Owen, but he has Liam's facial expressions. There are times when I look at him and totally see one of his brothers as a baby. But, that could be just cause that hasn't been very long ago ;-)

He is a fun mix of the two, but certainly his own little self. His square jaw, chin dimple, and sparking blue eyes are all his own.







Happy 7 months to the BEST baby on the planet!

0 comments: