Sunday, December 23, 2007

Waiting for Baby Q...

Still no baby. For the past couple of weeks, we have both thought that Baby Q was going to join us before Christmas...now, I am starting to think my original guess posted below (Jan 6th) is more like it!! Good thing (I guess) as we still don't have names picked out! I think my husband works best under pressure...so, I figure when I start having contractions Daddy-to-Be can get out pen and paper and we can finally nail down a top three girl and top three boy name list.

The Baby sure is making things uncomfortable for me--glad that Mom (Grammie-to-be) plans on doing the grocery shopping and cooking this Christmas. I can't comfortably stand for more than fifteen minutes or so...

So...yesterday Daddy-to-Be was out Christmas shopping and I called and left an emergency voice mail--he didn't even know I had called and came home without (drum roll) ice cream. Yes...my first ice cream craving occurred 11 days before my due date on the coldest day of the year. Go figure. I have never been the most conventional gal out there--but, I thought that was funny. Didn't think the fact that D-to-B missed my call was funny...but, never mind. At least there was no Baby!

Melanie came over last week to take a few shots of me before the baby comes. I started to think that I might one day forget what it was like to be pregnant--Melanie assures me that doesn't happen, but agreed to take the pics anyway! The one in this post and the one I put over to the right are compliments of Melanie Johnson Photography. Thank you, Melanie.

0 comments: