Monday, December 31, 2007

Baby Update & Happy New Year

I went to the hospital for an hour of fetal heart-rate monitoring and a BPP (body physical profile, I think). Baby Q is still comfy, cozy in there! The fetal heart-rate strip was perfect and my amniotic fluid level was pretty much maintained (from 8.5 to 8.2--anything over 5.0 is considered safe for the baby). So...we continue waiting! I am so relieved not to have an induction tomorrow!

Grammie and Paw-Paw Mac headed home since there is no "scheduled" baby. I had strict instructions to call them if I went into labor once they were on the road--no such luck.

So...tonight, Daddy-to-Be and I set our Quinlan Family Goals for 2008 and are now getting ready to go ring in the new year with some friends! We can't wait to welcome Baby Q in January 2008--what a special year this will be. Here's to a safe and happy new year to all!

0 comments: