Sunday, June 1, 2008

Monkey Business

O's Level One Gymboree Class has started a playgroup. We had our second play date in the park this weekend with nine babies and nine moms. Moms enjoyed "momosas" and fruit, while the babies had milk and pureed goodies! We sat under a tree and chatted while the babies looked at each other! I really think they do get something out of it; but, who knows for sure! At least the moms do! In a few months when I do a post about this playgroup, I will be sure to reminisce on how nice it was in the days when the babies didn't go anywhere!

The Gymboree Mini-Men (O, Cutter, and Parker)...


Most of the Gymboree Babies. They range in age from three to seven months.



After playgroup, Baby P and Baby O had some fun in the sun!
O got to borrow P's shades. Isn't he one cool guy?

Saaweeet Shades!
Cruisin' ....



The chicks dig me....

After the swim, the mini-men got dry clothes put on them. Both of them are facsinated with their toes....isn't this a funny shot?





All dry and ready to go home!


May 31st was Great-Aunt Julie's birthday.




O helped her celebrate! Julie got up extra early this morning to spend time with the mini-man! He sure had a lot of smiles for his Great Aunt! She brought him a Small Paul onesie...we didn't realize how much O resembled Julius until he had his shirt on! They both have cute, toothless grins!!


O has started really fighting sleep. In the last week, it has started taking us 45 minutes to an hour to get him to bed. We think he might be more aware now of things going on after he goes night-night--my Mom said I was the same way. I still am--I don't like to miss out on anything! Paw Paw Mc had the magic touch--he can get this little dude to go to sleep like none other!

Showing off his Small Paul shirt! Too stinkin' cute.



Grammie got O a new bathtub! I love it!!!! O loves to splash around, and the tub we had for him just wasn't working for me anymore. He couldn't sit up in it without slipping and he wasn't comfy laying back any more. This ducky is just what we needed--it even quacks when you squeeze the beak. To fun!!!! Here is O showing it off after Daddy Q and I got it blown up.




O was really tired at bathtime tonight...but you can alredy tell that this new tub is just the right thing for now!! I can't wait to get him in it when he is more awake!



0 comments: