Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

Tuesday morning started very early at the Quinlan household! Around 1AM our fire alarms went off. They continued to do so intermittently for an hour or so. Baby O continued sleeping soundly, but after about 30 minutes of alarms, even with Daddy Q's thorough check of the house resulting in no spotting of flames, I woke O up and went out to the front with him. Finally, they stopped.

I fed Baby O and tried to get him back to sleep. Soon after we were all asleep, the alarms started again...uggh.

So, I called 911 and went out side with O. The firemen came and surveyed the house! Turns out, we only needed to replace a battery!

Daddy Q, we have a big project on our hands replacing all of the batteries in the house!!!

Phew. Hopefully tonight we will all get more sleep.

1 comments:

Kristie said...

OH NO!! Thank God everything turned out ok! How scary is that!! Hopefully we will see you all at Gymboree next week, it is our last week. With me returning to work, it is just to hard to go. Maybe after I get a set schedule going we will return! I am going to miss it, I think Cutter will too. He is really enjoying level 2! See you soon! ~Kristie