Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Five Months Old (ahem...better late than never)

Guess who turned five month's old last week! Yes, last week. I know. I am late with the post. I was late with the picture, too. At least the picture was closer to the day than the blog post is...I took the picture on May 5th (2 days late).

At five months, Gavin is still the best. baby. ever. period. He smiles when he is awake. He plays and giggles and laughs and is just so fun! Then, he sleeps like a dream. Mother's day, he went to bed at 4:45 in the afternoon and slept through the night. I have to say, I missed the little fella.

I guess it goes without saying that wearing the Doc Band isn't effecting his mood or sleep! Gavin is rocking in physical therapy. For PT, they take the Doc Band off so they can evaluate him better. His head tilt has improved from 22 degrees to 4 degrees! He now has full range of motion to the left. He is doing so great! We are now working on making looking to the left more of a habit; he still prefers the right. Also, working on his baby ab muscles so he can roll over and sit better. Cub-a-lub doesn't have a 6-pack, than's for sure.

he loves PT. he loves any one-on-one play time. at gymboree last Saturday, he talked to me the whole time. Little guy was noisy!

....his PT had him on the exercise ball to work his abs... cutie.

So, Gavin may not have quite as many pictures of his babyhood as Owen and Liam did. But, he does have more pictures with Mom than either of the boys--thanks to Owen who likes to borrow my camera!

So, there it is. Gavin at 5 months old, 8 days late ;-)

0 comments: