Monday, February 25, 2008

Playdate with E

Today, we caught up with E at an indoor playground! We haven't seen him since O was one day old!! The only photo I got of the boys together was them in their strollers--these two are pretty far apart in age (relatively speaking) so it didn't really work to get them together. In no time at all O will be part of the big-boy gang--thinking of that already makes me kinda sad--I am loving my sweet baby boy. I know I will still love him when he toddles, but he is so cuddly and sweet right now... ;-)

Here he is in front of a colorful train! Check out that full-on mohowk!


E was so proud of himself and was eager to pose for photos--I got lots of good ones of him today.
Isn't E precious???
Here they are "together"!

1 comments:

Rob and Leah said...

Y'all have had some fun playdates lately. Too bad we're not in the same city...I think our little guys would get along well!