Thursday, April 15, 2010

Walking the Dog.

For the last couple of weeks, since the weather turned absolutely gorgeous, the boys and I have been taking an evening walk with our dog, Tobie (aka Bubba). We all really look forward to this time. Owen likes to walk alongside the stroller and me. He plays in the leaves, runs with Bubba, and finds great sticks. I have called him Huck Finn a time or two.

In other news, Owen has regained interest in riding a bike since many of his friends are and since I have started pulling he and Liam in the trailer behind mine. Sheer bliss on his face...you would think he was really cruising along instead of just creeping along at a very slow pace.
And, last, but not least. Can you believe the blue eyes on this baby? Where did he get those aqua colored eyes? This shirt really brought them out, so I was glad to have some decent light within which to capture them. Ocean Eyes. Just gorgeous.
Happy Thursday, Y'all!

0 comments: