Friday, March 25, 2011

Gavin's Baptism

Last Sunday, my good friend, Megan, and I baptised our sweet baby boys. To commemorate, we tried to get a good shot of all five boys together. Any idea how hard it is to get 5 boys to all look good in 1 picture. Well...this should give you an idea....
Baby Cole.



Baby Gavin.
Gavin is a sweet and very mellow baby. So it made me laugh when he cried out just after the preacher sprinkled water on his head.
Still not pleased... That has got to be the sweetest little sad face EVER.

Parker and Owen "praying" during the Children's Sermon.
Baby Gavin on his big day.

We celebrated afterward with dinner at Cyclone Anayas. A pic of my with my three boys.
Sorry for the lack of words. I hope that one day when Gavin reads this he isn't too upset with me. I am just so sleepy.
Night, night.

1 comments:

Rob and Leah said...

What a sweet and special day! Looks like Gavin did so well!