Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Visit

I have been dreading this visit for some time. I am not a great fan of the dentist and just figured it would be a huge ordeal to get my boys to cooperate. When they suggested a "happy visit" at my Dentist office, I thought to myself, "yeah right. Well...unless you consider screaming children fighting you tooth and nail and begging to leave, "happy", then we are on the same page." But, a happy visit it was.

The girls in the office let them walk around all over while I had my teeth cleaned. They picked out toys from a treasure chest. Talked to a lot of the hygienists. They hopped up in the chair, played with the gloves, mirrors, picks, etc, etc, etc, and had a ball.
Owen let Ms Janice count all of his teeth...20. Liam let her count a few..."8". Owen got to pick a new toothbrush and Ms. Janice reminded him to brush twice a day to which Owen replied that he only gets one bath and that's when he brushes his teeth ;-)

Liam = not so happy to be taking a photo BACK in the chair.
Owen = very happy for a photo op to remember his "Happy Visit".
Seriously. Are these my children?

0 comments: