Friday, June 3, 2011

Just Call us the Clampetts

Green Acres is the place to be....
We are getting good at "roughing" it! We spent Memorial Weekend out at the property and boy did we have fun. I have pictures to prove it!

GA Julie spent a couple of days behind the wheel of GQ's tractor!

Grammie spent a few days juggling grandkids.

Owen is just in hog heaven out there....

He and GA Julie had a few duels with the water guns, which made for a cute photo op!

See?

Friends of ours rented an RV and joined us and they brought this super fun toy! Owen and I are hooked!! We are hoping to find one under the Christmas tree this year from Santa ;-)

Grammie and Pa took it for a spin. Grammie came back saying Pa drove it too slow. Ha! She should have ridden it with me and Owen.

One of my favorite things about the time we spend at the RV is watching the boys create games and activities from the "fewer" toys they have out there. One afternoon, they were swimming and came up with a bowling game. They used the pool, a soccer ball, and a truck. The object was to roll the ball into the pool and hit the truck.


Owen explaining his rules to Liam....

Watching Liam's roll....

Owen congratulating Liam and then letting him know that Owen's turn was next.

Owen's roll...

The game ended when Daddy Q got back in the saddle of his tractor. Liam pulled up a chair to watch just like they did last weekend.

The "best" photo I got of Owen, Liam, and their buddy.

Pig Pens.

One of the best parts of camping is the food! S'mores.

Watermelon?



Oh my. That picture of Liam is just too cute. I think I'll stop posting here. I can't top this pic!

0 comments: