Friday, June 3, 2011

Six Months.

Baby Gavin is half-a-year old today! I cannot believe it. Time does seem to go by faster as you get older, I already realized that. But, man it flies by so fast when you are old AND have three very young kids. I feel like Gavin was just born. I remember holding a 5 lbs 1 oz baby when we came home from the hospital like it was yesterday. Lucky for me, Gavin is content to stay little. He loves being cuddled. Loves being carried around. And isn't in a big hurry to get independent and crawl off anywhere. I get to have my little baby a little longer than I expected for a 3rd child. Shoot. I thought this one would be running and eating corn dogs by 6 months. So glad I was wrong!

Gavin had a bout of pneumonia this week. Poor fella. He has a rough cough, had an ear infection, and had lots of drainage. But, not much of a fever and good spirits make him an easy patient. I was telling a friend today that I never know when he is sick, because he is always happy. While, with Liam I also never know when he is sick...but, for the opposite reason--that middle 'un can fuss.

The scale photo today was a group activity. Guess which part of the group decided that they wanted to get some attention, too.


So, here is Owen's almost 3 and a half-years-old scale photo ;-) He weighs in at 31.5 pounds now--bigger than this scale measures.

And, Liam's almost-2-year old scale photo ;-) This one is a whopping 27 pounds!

And, look at who isn't sure if they liked sharing the spot light....

Happy six months, Baby GQ, Jr!

1 comments:

Lindsey Goodwin said...

OMG Sarah, they are all dolls. I think Calan (22 months) is bigger than Owen...oy! A big, sweet boy he is too...sounds very similar to Owen, very, very sweet and VERY strong willed! Too smart like Owen too....a big talker. When we visit Ennis/Dallas next time we'll have to get all our boys together...what a site that would be!