Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Owen's Meet the Teacher Night

Owen was so excited tonight!  We got to meet his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Dorris, tonight.  And, Owen was able to look around the school at the various classrooms (Spanish, Music, Art, Library) and meet the Principal, Asst Principal and specials teachers.  He is on cloud nine!
 
Owen and Liam in front of the school this evening.  
 
 Owen in his chair working on the treasure hunt the teacher had for him to complete.
 Finding his cubbie and marking that off his list.  Lucky Number #13 ;)
 Liam snapped this picture of me and my big Kinder Kid in the classroom.
 Mrs. Dorris and Mr. Owen.
 Owen and Liam making themselves at home in the library.
I can't wait to hear about Owen's first day and am so thankful that he is so excited about school.  The Spanish teacher was talking to him and turned to me and said "I can tell he is so excited."  Makes me happy!  I think we are going to love our teacher, our school, and all of the fun things that come with being a Lovejoy Leopard!! 

0 comments: