Thursday, August 15, 2013

Summertime Sprinkler Splash-Fest

It's been ages since I last posted.  So long that now I can't decide where to start.  So, I will just start with some fun images I captured today while the boys were playing in the sprinkler.  Looking at these pictures I am stunned by how much older all three boys look. 
 
Owen and Liam getting sprayed.
 
 Gavin joining in the fun.
 Gavin and Owen sharing a laugh.
 Be still my heart.  Look at that sweet boy.
 a couple snaps of the middle man.

 all three boys giggling
Gavin and his reflection.

 Gavin and his big blue eyes.
 Silly Liam.
 Liam and Owen.
 Liam racing in the rain.
 Gavin going through the "car wash".


 My soon-to-be Kindergartner!
 Gavin took this picture of Owen.  LOVE.
 Mr. Fix It.
 Liam giving Gavin and Tow Mater a tow.


 This shot of these two melts my heart.

 Green-eyed gorgeousness.


That's all I've got tonight.  More soon! 

0 comments: