Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Brushin' my Tooth!

I was in Target on Monday and remembered that I needed new toothpaste. On the toothpaste isle I saw some Baby Einstein decorated toothbrushes and thought....hum? I guess O needs to start brushin' that new tooth that's comin' in. So....he is now the proud owner of a Baby Einstein toothbrush and some bubble gum flavored 'paste.

I was gonna brush that tooth for him, but he wanted to check this new gadget out himself. So, I gave him the toothbrush loaded with some yummy 'paste...

Hmmm...this looks interesting?!?

Like everything else I touch, I'll put it in my mouth and see what happens...

Huh...these bristles sure do tickle my tongue.

Is this what you want, mommy? I think I'm doin' it....


Yay for good habits!

1 comments:

shalonda said...

heehee so cute and he is just so proud of himself in last pic its so cute