Monday, September 29, 2008

On the Mend

Friday night was rough. O was coughing, running a crazy fever that wasn't phased by Tylenol, and couldn't sleep. Ick. Daddy Q and I took turns being up with him and then on Saturday, I took him to A-Cute Kids Urgent Care. Diagnosis = Bronchitis + Croup. Poor guy.

He felt terrible, but still doles out smiles...

It was Aggie game day, so O donned his A&M shirt from Paw Paw Mc. The doc thought it was the funniest thing ever when he walked into the exam room to see a mini-Aggie sucking his middle two fingers, and thus giving the hook 'em sign. Hardy har har! Oh well, at least he made our little guy feel better.

One thing that O and Tobie have in common is that they both can spend quite a bit of time looking out the front window watching people and cars go by. It is so cute to see them hanging out there together.
Saturday night, we pulled out the Halloween jammies.
And...the greatest thing to happen to us during O's home-bound stint is...Yup...Dancing with the Stars is back on! Remember how O watched the last season? He is equally as serious about this season. There must be something eye-catching about it that intrigues him. I mean, I love the show; but, I can't figure out why my infant is interested.
He was so into Rocco and Karina dancing that he didn't even want his bottle. Seriously? What is it, O? I know G-ma is probably glued since she loves the show as much as I do AND Susan Lucci is on!!

I found an AWESOME websight for up-to-the-minute updates on the show!!! If you are a fan...check out this info on wiki.

0 comments: