Saturday, November 8, 2008

Baby O's 1st Haircut

We are having family photos made tomorrow, which led to me deciding that today was a good day for Baby O's first haircut! Baby O, Daddy Q, Baby N's Mom, and I headed up to Sharkey's for the BIG DAY! Baby O watched N get his first snip...so he knew just what to do!!

Before Shot. I am standing in front of the t.v., which is playing the Wiggles...I think he is smiling through the annoyance of me blocking his view. Too funny.

Look at that crazy hair!! This shot is for anyone who thought my little dude didn't have enough hair for the cut!!!

First Snip.

After Shot. I am going to have to swat the ladies away...wow, baby O! You look awesome!!


Oh ya! I'm a big boy now!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

could he be any more stinkin cute!!

Kristie said...

YEAH! I am trying to wait to get Cutter's haircut! Maybe by Christmas I will be ready! He looks like such a little boy now! All grown-up!! Good luck with the photos, I am betting that you get great photos! You always do! Have fun! ~Kristie