Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ten Months Old Today - Election Day

O was up a 5:15 this morning, so I took advantage and we got in early to vote. This is my first Presidential Election to vote in!! Will make it that much more exciting to watch the Election Day coverage tonight. Get out there and vote!!

Happy 10 month birthday, my sweet boy. Today, you weighed in a 20 lbs 0 oz. and you were ready to pose for me again this month! As awesome as your photo-luvin' mom thinks that is, it made the pictures for 9 months and today look pretty much the same. Oh well.


Oh boy, do you love your food. Let me tell you, kiddo, there is nothing you enjoy more than eating. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if you weighed 40 pounds, the way you eat. But, then again, you never do stop moving. You have really been working on walking the last couple of weeks. You just cruise around the furniture and then take off in one direction to see how far you can go. Your longest solo journey so far is 6 steps....Yay!! Last night, you were pushing your walker and got frustrated with the walls, so we took it outside. You walked the length of 5 houses before tiring. Keeping up with you when you start to walk...ahem, run....is going to be interesting.

This month, you learned to say ma ma, da da, and bye in that order. Today when we were in line for voting, I swear that you said "hi" to the fellow-voters. It sounds a lot like mom says it (with an East Texas accent it becomes more than one, maybe even 3?, syllables).

For a while, you have been blowing raspberries. This month, you took it to a whole new level. Grandmas Beware...what appears to be a kiss coming from O, just might be a raspberry to your neck. He is pretty tricky and it gets a laugh everytime so its a pretty fun game he plays.

This next month, O is going to take the biggest trip of his life, yet...mine, too for that matter). We leave for England on the 18th. While there, O will get to meet more of his English family, see a really cool toystore (Daddy Q promised me--me, as in Sarah ;-)), and take a trip to Bath to meet more family. Then, O and I will fly to Atlanta where Grandma and Aunt Dona will meet us and take us to Tennessee for Thanksgiving. Then, O and I will drive to East Texas with Grammie and Paw Paw Mc, meet up with Papa Tex, who will then take us halfway back to Dallas, where Daddy Q will gather us and all our stuff. Phew. Can you beleive we actually worked out those logistics. I hope that O hangs in there for the trip. Think of us this month!!

You are a very busy, good natured, sweet little boy and your ma ma and da da love you to pieces!
For giggles and grins, I leave you with this laughing baby. Sorry its sideways...I forget that the camera I use for clips has to be held horizontally....its worth the crick you might get ;-)


1 comments:

Lindsey Goodwin said...

He is soooooooo cute, Sarah! I love that monkey costume!