Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Buried in Catalogues

So...this week I got fed up with the number of catalogues I receive in my mail box. Sure, I am an easy target...I love to shop...but, all of this mail is driving me mad.

I began contacting companies directly to request that they take me off of their list--I don't need the temptation and I am tired of filling up my recycle bin with stuff I don't even read. The customer service rep from Hanna Anderson shared with me a service that allows you to stop all credit card offers, catalogues from merchants you have never purchased from, magazine offers and other solicitations. I signed up today and should see a decrease of bulk in my mailbox in 6 - 8 weeks. If it works, I will post the website!!! If you want it anyway, post a comment and I will email it to you! I don't want to be responsible if it has the opposite effect. Right now, it is unconfirmed whether it is legit or not.

Here's to a less bulky mail box coming to a home near me soon!

0 comments: