Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Be Thankful for Each Day


Today, our pastor passed away. Rev. Kathleen Baskin-Ball touched me every single time I heard her preach....she was amazing. We only joined the church in February of this year, and I am so glad to have been able to sit in her congregation, even for such a short time. The Dallas Morning News posted a couple of articles about her...click here to view them.

Not only was she an unbelievable pastor, but she was a mom to 4-year old Skylar. Today, I hugged my little boy tighter than usual and reminded myself to be very thankful for every single day that I have with him and my husband. Each day truly is a gift and Kathleen's passing reminds me to be truly, humbly, thankful for those we have.

1 comments:

Rob and Leah said...

That is so sad. I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like she touched so many folks.