Thursday, December 4, 2008

Eleven Months Old--I Cannot Beleive It!

Here is my independent, let me do it myself, eleven month old scale photo!! Thought we would do something in the photo to memorialize this baby's new attitude. Gerber? No thanks...that requires mom or dad feeding me. Bottle? Hand that on over. You want my shirt off? Alright....I'll pull it off and hand it to ya just give me a sec. Hold your hand when I walk? Phhh.....

Seriously....this cannot be normal.

Anyhow, Punkadoo is 11 months going on 11 years. He weighs 20 lbs and 9 ounces and is 29 1/4" long. And....here's what he is up to:

* Owen learned to walk this month. Just today, he figured out how to stand up from sitting/laying/falling on the ground. Yesterday...he had to pull up on something.

* He eats anything he can feed himself. He'll take it from us if its yummy enough....but, it better be good.

* He says "mama", "dada", "bye bye", "hi" and is working on ball, bottle, and duck.

* He found his tongue and likes to feel it?!?

* To initiate conversation, he looks at someone and goes "unnnh" and then smiles REAL big and lays his head on my shoulder.

* He dribbles a soccer ball while carrying one or two more in his hands.

* He sleeps ALOT. O goes to bed early (sometime between 6:00 - 7:00 is pretty normal), sleeps through the night and gets up around 6:45 the next morning. AND....he takes good naps. Boy, does he take after mommy and Grammie in this department.

* He has six teeth. He has both the top and bottom two, but the extra ones are on opposite sides of his mouth (top one is on one side of the two and the bottom on the other). Its pretty funny.

* He loves his Baby Einstein videos, so we watch a few a week. I have memorized the order of Baby Sounds...his favourite.

* He outgrew his 6-12 month clothes in just one week. Last week they fit, this week they don't. Good thing winter clothes are on sale right now!

That's all I have right now...time to get to bed so that I can get up with the little guy in the morning.

Happy Eleven Months, Baby O.

0 comments: