Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in Tennessee

A week ago today, Owen and I traveled back to America from England to enjoy Thanksgiving with my family in Tennessee. My brother and his wife came to Grandma's from Michigan. Owen's Grammie and Paw Paw Mc drove from College Station, and Owen and I flew for 9 hours, and then rode with Great Grandma ("GG") and Aunt Dona, who graciously picked us up in Atlanta) to Tennessee! Wow! Here are some photos from this part of our vacation!!


O has his T-giving bib on and is looking for some food! He couldn't keep himself out of the kitchen Thursday -- I think he was afraid we may eat without him...this boy LOVES to eat.


Waiting for turkey? or Paw Paw Mc? Hard to say, 'cause he enjoys them both so much!

Yummy! O ate some of EVERYthing that was served. He meal included turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes (his fav), green beans (made him choke and were removed), mashed potato and gravy, AND cranberry salad. I couldn't believe he ate the cranberry salad. This boy does not have a timid palate!


....last, but not least, he shared Pumpkin Pie with Paw Paw Mc. Yummy!

When it was all being cleared away I think he was a little sad...

There were 13 people at our Thanksgiving, but I only snapped a pic of him playing with Uncle Ben. Can't beleive I didn't keep the camera out...what was I thinking?!?!

Clapping with GG!

On Friday, we took Owen down to this really neat train for some playtime and photos.

All Aboard! Conductor Owen is ready to depart and checking the tracks for obstruction!


Out of my way...

So proud.

Cuteness sitting at the foot of Santa!

We had a great time while in Tennessee! Thank you, GG, for having us and for all of the great food!!!

0 comments: