Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Professor & Mr. Mischief

This shot is from last Friday, in the snow. Owen's teacher at MDO calls him "Professor." I see it.
His expression speaks volumes....this is what he really thinks of the snow.

I asked him once we were indoors what his favorite part about having snow was. He replied, "snacks." I don't blame him...double stuffed oreos are darn good.
The one Valentine's Day picture where they were both looking up. Not at the floor. Not behind them. Not rolling over and falling out of the picture. This one won a spot on the blog, simply because you can see their faces. When will I ever get a shot of both of them looking toward the camera and smiling?!?!?

Liam's favorite things to do these days:
1. He makes a sound that is kind of like a hum, kind of like a howl, and kind of like an "ooooh". AND, he makes it really, really loudly. He gets a kick out of it.
2. Petting his big brother on the head.
3. Crawling around on the floor...he is covering a bit of ground, now.
4. Blowing raspberries.
I broke my 50mm lens. Dropped it on the floor at Owen's school Valentine Party. Darn it. So, all of these images are shot with my 80mm. I am having to get used to it. Took it up to the playroom yesterday and practiced a little bit.
The depth of field in this shot of Liam is really neat. Only his nose and mouth are in focus. Wow-wee.
Just happened to capture one of Owen smiling and looking at the camera. What a pleasant surprise for me.
And look at this charmer. I just want to eat him up. A laugh that says happiness, chubby-yummy cheeks, and eyes that scream "mischief is just around the corner."
Love 'em like crazy!

0 comments: