Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sweet Superheros

My boys are obsessed with Toy Story. We have two little Buzz Lightyears that run around the house saving the day. I saw these Toy Story PJs at Target on clearance for $4.00 -- it was a set of two pair of jammies in a size 4. Big for both boys, but they were just $4!? I got them.

That afternoon, Owen and Liam found them and wanted to take a bath so that they could put their "Buzz" jammies on. So, I just went on and bathed all 3 boys at 3:00 in the afternoon. Why not?

Then, we played Buzz outside for quite a long time....

Owen shooting his laser....

Liam will put his arms in the air to fly, and say "and yond" (his sweet little version of Buzz's "To infinity, and beyond") before taking off running as fast as his short little legs will go.
Owen doing his "To 'infimy' and beYOND"!
and he's off....
I think I live with two of the cutest, sweetest superheros on this planet.

0 comments: