Sunday, February 20, 2011

What a week.

We have had a crazy week! I started back to work after a 2 year leave of absence. It's an adjustment; but, going well so far. The boys are so used to Lina coming, that they haven't missed a beat. But, it's still new. So....we'll see.

Saturday morning, I took all three to the park. The big boys are wearing their super perfect tees that say "You're no match for my Dad!" LOVE!! Chippie, if you want a copy of this picture for your house, just send us an email and it's yours!! Maybe I can get a picture of them WITH their dad...now, that would be even better, huh?
Gavin is "talking" and smiling so much now!! I love it!! The little gurgles and coos are the sweetest sounds ever. And, the smile is AMAZING! He also has a little trick...if you stick your tongue out at him, he will almost laugh, and then stick his out at you. So fun!! Can he just stay this little for a while? I don't want him to keep getting bigger just yet ;-)

Oh Liam. He is obsessed with pushing this golf bag around. He pushed this thing from our house to the little park. Oy.

Owen is just Owen. Silly, fun, and always up to something....


I finally took Liam to a class at Gymobree again. He is still signed up; but, he hasn't been since I went on bed rest back in early November. Poor guy. Today, we moved to a Level 4 play class instead of the music class. He LOVED it!! I will do my best to take him every Saturday. I love having one on one time with him. So often, when I have only one boy out and about it's either Owen (b/c he asks to come along and is the easiest to take places) or Gavin (b/c he is the most portable and can't say no or ask to buy things in the stores). I seldom get out with just Liam. So, to have a fun date for the two of us is a perfect reason to get out of the house together!!
So, that's our week in a nutshell (or, err, a blog post).

0 comments: