Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Last Sunday evening, we went to the Fall Festival in our neighborhood. The kiddos were supposed to wear their costumes, but it was incredibly hot out, so O wore his "alternative" costume--he was an Aggie Yell Leader--thanks Grammie!

Some kids from the high school volunteered for the event. During the set up, O was hanging out with them. When I returned over to their group...my little Yell Leader was donning a mohawk.

Tonight, I was trying to cook dinner and keep O entertained. Keeping him ocupied with something that is both nearby and safe is getting harder and harder! In a quandry, I remembered hearing over and over (and over) from folks that you don't have to buy them toys. Pots and pans and spoons and such work just fine.

I was skeptical, too, O?!?

Who knew? O was happy for the 15 minutes it took to make spaghetti. I gave him the boxes the different ingrediants came out of when I was done and they were empty. He had a blast! And then, he enjoyed the dinner he helped create!! So much fun, huh O?
Don't you wish you were this flexible? I mean...seriously, can you enjoy a drink in this pose? That is quite a feat...

1 comments:

Kristie said...

Almost 2000 visitors! Got any big plans?? Little O looks really cute with a mohawk! Can't wait to see Halloween pictures! ~Kristie