Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend at Grammie and Paw Paw Mc's

We traveled to Grammie and Paw Paw Mc's house last weekend. Great Aunt Julie came, too! Daddy Q and I went to the Aggie football game...what a dissappointment. But, Grammie, Paw Paw Mc and Julie spent time with Owen. I heard they had fun while he was awake, but a runny nose and slight fever made him less fun than usual. Ick.

Before O was born, Grammie started on a project for him/her (in case you don't remember, we didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl). Well....soon after his birthday, we got a pair of awesome overalls all decked out like an Aggie Yell Leader....complete with Baby Q's class year on them!! O sported them over the weekend...

Whoop!

I thought it woudl be fun to take photos at the entrance to Aggieland. I asked Paw Paw Mc to help O stand up. This is just before Paw Paw Mc let go....
Letting go...
He is so big now... you can scroll down to my Sunday night entry to see the result. O stood there for a good 30 seconds or so. We were all so proud of him and he of himself. I can't beleive he is growing so fast.

A shot of me with Baby O just cause we don't get many....
...and one of Grammie and O in their Maroon Out gear....And last, Paw Paw Mc sharing his gadgets with O...
I didn't get any of O with Aunt Julie... but, I hear they played with the ball quite a bit while we were at the game. O is a big fan of that game ;-) Thanks for a great weekend, all. Daddy Q and I enjoyed the sleep!!!

0 comments: