Thursday, October 23, 2008

Not much happening but the mail and a short game of fetch

So...life is getting pretty still when I am posting photos of checking the mail! We do this most afternoons and I was searching for a reason to post something today...so, here you have it...me and O checking the mail.

Today, fun catalogs came in! O searched through the FisherPrice one and flagged a few toys he would like. Then, he started gliding on the catalogs down the incline...ohh what fun. Its almost like snow-sledding....

After the mail was read, then O made his way up the steps and to the flowers. This part of the afternoon would last for ages...he is loving the steps and loving, loving picking the flowers and...putting them in his mouth...so I re-direct back to the grass...he bee-lines for the flowers...I re-direct...broken record? No...normal operations for my nine month old!!

Today a neighbor from across the street came over and introduced herself to me and O. It was very nice--since we started hanging out there most afternoons about 4 months ago, she is the first person to come say hi. I really appreciated that!!
Lastly, I wanted to post a quick clip of O throwing the ball. O throws everything and today, this was the object of choice. Baseball (dodgeball?), here comes O!

Then, O turned his attention to Tobie...sometimes she will fetch the ball he throws...today, it didn't go quite far enough ;-)
Okay...so this post bored even me....sorry all. I will try to do something fun over the weekend!

0 comments: