Monday, November 23, 2009

Fun Monday.

Owen and I worked really hard in the front yard today. We are getting it all decorated for Christmas. After Liam woke from his super long nap, Owen wanted to show him what we had done. I set Liam in the grass while we were out there. It was his first time to be in direct contact with the stuff. I had my camera (are you surprised). Owen saw it, said "picture?", and sat next to Liam. What have I done to my child?

Then Liam fell backwards... I think he was a wee bit stunned. He started crying about 20 seconds later...

So...I went to Texas A&M and my aunts and brother went to UT. My aunts and I will watch the "BIG GAME" this week together. Last night, I had a dream that they got Owen a gift to open right before the game. Inside was a t-shirt that said "My Mama may have gone to A&M, but that doesn't mean I have to. Hook 'Em." What a bad dream that was.

BTW...Owen is really in to hats right now... isn't he adorable?

0 comments: