Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We Worked the Camera Today

First and foremost...check out this big, sitting boy!!! He just loves his new, independent perspective on things!!! I have to confess, this is the moment I've been most longing for. I love it when babies can sit up to play and interact. He can "tri-pod" sit like this for about 30 seconds or so, before toppling over. Now...he can just slow down this growing business and stay my baby!! Just for fun...I looked back in the blog at Owen's first photo sitting like this. Owen was 135 days old...Liam...134 days old. Is that not strange?

Liam has gained 1 pound and 10 ounces since going to the doctor on 10/29 and getting the medication for his tummy. Considering he gained only 1 once from 3 mos to 4 mos, I would say that it is working. He is so much happier and getting chubbier by the moment! I am so, so happy!

I think the coolest thing that Liam does at the moment is that he smiles with his whole body. In the grocery store today, the lady behind me in line was getting tickled at him. She commented that it looks like he is talking to me. He gets his whole little self into that smile. It is priceless. Love him!
I worked on Owen's photo for his birthday invites today. Got five "good ones" that I will have to pick from. Feel free to comment or email me and let me know your fav!! I would love to hear!

Option 1
Option 2Option 3
Option 4
Option 5
Can't wait to see which you like best!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

I like option 4!! Looks like he is talking to the camera with a sly grin!!!!! Too cute!

Lindsey Goodwin said...

option 4!

Megan said...

My fav is option 4! Cute!

Julie said...

So far it's unanimous -- I also think option 4 is the best. I love the tilted head...Such personality!