Friday, July 9, 2010

Mon, Wed, Fri...the end.

The boys paraded on Monday in a wagon decorated by Owen and me. Owen pulled for about 8 feet and then decided to hop on in with his little bro.
After the "parade", the wagon was entered in a decorating contest. They won 2nd place (out of 4 entries...tee hee) -- Owen was very excited to find a "prize" in the wagon upon our return from the event.

On Wednesday, the boys and I went swimming with a couple of their friends. Swimming playdates are fun, but, they sure are a lot of work with 2 boys 2 and under in age. I can't even picture swimming playdates next year without hiring a sitter to join me to keep an eye on my 3 kids 3 and under. Wowzers.
Valerie and I got a kick out of Liam. He was so chillaxed drinking his CapriSun while soaking in the rays in his little float. That was the most still/happy/content he was the whole time. It lasted a whopping 2 minutes, I bet ;-) Oh, but what a cute 120 seconds it was!

Friday, Owen and I made a trip to the lake lot to check on the road construction. The road looks awesome and is the perfect place for Owen to enjoy his 4 wheeler! I think he and Liam and Baby number 3 will have endless fun riding various toys up and down this road in the days/months/years to come!!
This week is finally over. Next week, Owen goes to a summer camp for 3 days. Phew! I need a bit of a break.
Happy Weekend, All!
Sarah




0 comments: