Thursday, August 26, 2010

keeping up with the big boys

On Wednesday, Owen's friend, Noble came over. After a fun time at the bounce house place, we had an indoor picnic. Afterward, Owen found his and Liam's new rain boots and had the bright idea to go searching for puddles.

Owen has 3 pair of rain boots...so, Noble got to borrow a pair. I stuck Liam into his very first pair EVER and hoped he could walk okay in them. What was I thinking. OF COURSE he can keep up with his 2 1/2 year old brother and his 3 year old friend. He is, after all, just a mini-2 year old. Oy.
I love this one. Owen's boot fell off and Noble and Liam were quite interested in that. Owen's expression and body language is pretty funny, too.

No puddles were left behind by the very, very brief rainstorm. But, lucky for the boys, a neighbor was watering their yard at noonish that day ;-)

To say they had fun together would be an understatement. These boys were hilarious!
Owen is catching the water in his mouth...
and, so is Noble. Both approaches seemed to yield water, but Noble's was way funnier to me!
After this afternoon, I have to admit I kinda decided I might like to have 3 boys. Boys are so much fun!
Owen and I took Liam to meet his preschool teachers today. I wanted a picture of Liam with his teachers. Liam didn't. I then decided to settle for a picture of him in the classroom. Liam didn't want that, either. So, this is the best I have. A photo of Liam running out of the building.
I think he will LOVE school....do you agree? Ha!

0 comments: