Friday, March 30, 2012

The Box Monster

A Box Monster is attacking our house! It started off as a two-legged monster running after me and Liam.

Then, it grew to a four-legged, louder giggiling monster chasing just me.
Then, it giggled so much, the box top came off and two little boys erupted in fits of laughter. Fun times packing up this house to move to our new one!!
Speaking of, Gavin and I spend a couple of hours each day the other two are in school at the new house working on the pool and other little projects. I had my camera the other day and snapped a few photos of him walking around our front yard.
I just love this little outfit Kelly got him -- it finally fits him and is so perfect for Spring weather!
He is so cute just wandering around checking things out.
Love this littlest Quinlan boy so much!
I wonder if any of the boys will even remember that we once lived in a house that only had two, tiny trees in the front yard.
Here's to that Box Monster getting productive and helping Momma pack up the house!

0 comments: