Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Photo Session at Home

After our visit to a portrait studio, I came home and tried more of my own. The picture above is my favorite. Not what I had in mind, of course, but, it's the boys as they are. Owen sitting and smiling as he was asked to. Gavin getting into something (the bubbles I was using to entertain the three of them, he wanted, and if Gavin doesn't get what Gavin wants....well, you can see what happens in the below out-takes). Liam being rediculously silly. That boy's listening ears are in need of repair. And, boy, has he figured out how to make you laugh so that you don't exactly notice he isn't listening. Love my boys and their very different personalities.

What are Gavin and Liam up to? Doing their own thing, for sure. Gavin's latest new word is "Eee-um". Liam has moved up in Gavin's world to favorite brother. Owen is feeling a little left out, but has realized he gets lots of mom time when Liam and Gavin play together. So, it seems to be okay for now.
Gavin before I handed over the bubbles. Oy.
Gavin a bit upset over the bubbles and trying to decide whether to cooperate or cry. He chose the latter (see above pic).
A pretty cute picture, if I do say so myself.
My sweet four-year old. LOVE this boy.
Silly Liam giving me a smile.
I think I will try again for "the shot". But, these are pretty fun options.

0 comments: