Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Little Boy in Blue

Since we didn't know if Baby Q was going to be a girl or boy, we bought mostly unisex outfits (which now that I see them on my little boy I wonder how they would have looked on a girl!). So, we have finally gotten O in some little boy outfits thanks to the gifts of friends and family and one frantic trip to Target by mom! Here are a couple of pictures of the little guy in blue! Can't wait to put him in the one that Leah and Rob got him--it has his monogram on the front--way too cute! Look for a photo of him in that one in the next couple of days!! Most of the others he has to grow in to! He is still small for Newborn in most brands, so we are kinda limited these days!!



In the picture below, Piglett is doing his hungry dance. It is hilarious. He does his arms like he is milking a cow, he roots (moves his head back and forth), does his lips in an "O", and starts breathing really quickly. Too, too funny.





Grammie just left to head back to work. We sure will miss being looked after. Thank you, mom, for spending this time with us! I am feeling much better than I did when you got here! Looking forward to the lasagna and enchiladas you left us with! Then, I guess I am in the kitchen next week!

0 comments: