Monday, January 21, 2008

O is Growin'

O had his two week check up today! He is growing! O weighed in at 8 pounds 13 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long today! What a big boy! I asked if my little Piglett was eating too much and the doctor assured me that I will only make so much milk so that it is virtually impossible to over-feed a breastfed baby. Hmmm.


Here is a picture of O in his too cute outfit that Rob and Leah got him! We love the monogram on the front! He was enjoying playtime on the activity mat that Kristin and Jason got him! He really likes looking at some of the toys that came with it--I guess because babies can see black and white so well, it is really entertaining for him.

1 comments:

Rob and Leah said...

The outfit looks so cute on him. Thanks for sharing the picture!
Little boys eat lots! I guess the more you feed, the more calories you burn? That's what I kept telling myself:)