Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Two Months Old Today!

O has changed so much in this last month!

* Lots and lots of smiles!
* He has started cooing and making so sweet gargling noises!

* Began sucking his thumb. Sometimes he will have his thumb in his mouth and a finger in his nose; I don't think this is on purpose, but it sure it funny to see.

* Really, really noticing his surroundings. O has always been very alert--passers-by when we are out and about even comment on that. But, he has really started paying more attention and getting more enjoyment out of his surroundings.

* Become a major mama's boy. O prefers to be held my mom. Others can look, entertain, and hang out with him--but, don't pick him up unless you are mom or have a bottle in your hand!

* Holds his head up pretty steadily.

Here is what it looked like outside of our window this morning! The snow is unbelievable.

1 comments:

Rob and Leah said...

oh my goodness...snow in March!
He looks so precious and I can't believe how he's grown. I am loving the chubby cheeks. Evan weighed 13 lbs 3 oz at 2 months. I think these guys are going to get along well someday!