Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools Day!

So...Daddy Q is getting worried. This morning, we woke to find O had gotten himself out of bed, fed himself breakfast, and was keeping himself busy by reading a good book. ... April Fools ;0)

Here's O sitting in his new chair that Mom E and Baby N are loaning him. Don't worry Grammie, after we spoke, I read the instructions and he is ready for it--it is for babies that can hold up their head without support--that's our O (no April Fool's here)!


O likes his swing more and more every day. I thought this was a sweet expression. He was tired from Gymboree and sat there swinging and talking to me as I made dinner this afternoon. If I didn't talk back, or he couldn't see me, he would get louder and louder (still sounds like he is saying Uncle--guess he's ready for you, Ben). It was really funny.

This evening we went on our "almost-daily" walk with Mom E and Baby N. We sat in the driveway and let the boys have a little chat with each other. This was good for N, as Mom E thinks this was the worst day in his whole little life (he is getting a tooth and it HURTS). So, they consoled each other (O was a little off, too, because I woke him up to go to the Nanny this morning so I could get to work AND woke him again for Gymboree later in the day--bad Mommy.)

1 comments:

Rob and Leah said...

I love the picture of him in the Bumbo seat. Those things are so convenient! It looks like he's growing some new hair too. He's precious as ever!