Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Baby in a Blanket





My favorite "part" of O is the little chub on his upper arm. Don't know why--just love it. I bought him an outfit at Gymboree this weekend during the 30% off sale that is a tank top just so I can see more of those little "muscles"!
Confession...I am not only addicted to blogging about my own child, but to reading blogs of others. Last night, I got carried away and found myself on the blog of a mom that I don't know (I think they live in Florida) that is a photographer and keeps a family blog. Anyway, she has a son that is close to O's age, and did a picture of him under a blanket. I loved it and set out to do something on my own--its not as professionally done as hers; but, I think they turned out pretty dang cute! I love his face in the last one, but the focus is off. Sorry--but, had to put it up anyway!
Grammie and Great-Aunt Julie, these are especially for you. Grammie 'cause I actually thought they were better in color than B&W--and I know how you prefer color! Thought you might like for your wall of babies since it looks like the ones you have of Ben and me in the green room. Great-Aunt Julie 'cause she made the blanket for Baby O. This is the blanket he sleeps with every night. Most of the things I read say no blankets in the bed with baby for fear of "re-breathing". I think this one is a good compromise as it is holey!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Cute pictures baby O!! Sorry we didn't make it to Gymobree, we will be there next week, but you won't :(!! Yes we def need to get together for a play date! Are you going to be make it to the one at the park? I think we may go. Hope to see you soon! -Cutter

ps tell mommy that my mommy may steal her idea for the pictures!

Kristie said...

OK tell me how you made your header! I love it!! It is so cute!!!