Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just before bath time...

O loves his bath. Simple as that. If he is having a fussy night...if he needs help getting going in the morning (like mom)..., if he just needs to be able to play...he loves his bath. This shot was taken from an evening when O just wasn't quite himself. He was getting fussy, Daddy Q wasn't home, and O wouldn't succumb to a good night's sleep. So, with nothing else to "try", I got him undressed, put him on his rug, and ran his bathwater. I think just hearing the water run soothed him. I came back to him in his room and he was content. Rolled on his tummy, looking around, and totally content. So...this is our O just before bath time! Love this little boy....

I have been playing with lighting in my editing program. What do you think?


0 comments: