Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rice Cereal - Yummy?!?!

Baby O had his four month check-up yesterday. He is 25 1/4" tall and weighs 15 pounds, 10 ounces -- both are in the 75th percentile. Interesting to know; but, what does it mean? Is that a reflection of how tall Punkadoo will be? Just wondering...

Anyhow, Little Man is ready to start solid foods. So, I asked Daddy Q if tonight we would start him on cereal...here was the conversation:

Me: So, do you want to give O cereal tonight.
Hubby: What?
Me: The Pediatrician said we can start giving O cereal. Do you want to start tonight?
Hubby: Humph. {slightly later and somewhat mumbling} He doesn't have any teeth.
Me: Perplexed, I will go about my business. {5 minutes go by and I decide to go on and mix the cereal.}
Me: Here you go--he gets tiny spoonfuls--You give him the cereal; I'll grab the camera.
Hubby: Oh, I thought you meant Cheerios.
Laughing out loud....

Baby O watching the food go on the spoon...

Being silly....{not indicative of his reaction to the cereal ;-)}

The first bite.

Taking it all in.
Okay...he'll have another bite...

Not too bad for a first-timer!

Way to go, O! Tomorrow we're having enchiladas!

0 comments: