Saturday, May 3, 2008

On a Roll!

Little Man rolled over for the first time a few weeks ago, but hasn't done it again since...until Thursday. The first time he did it, I just watched in awe and cheered him on. The second time...I grabbed my camera. Here is the play by play:

I'm goin' over, Mom...
Now, I just need to get my left arm out from under me...

Mom won't stop cheering and laughing; I'll take a break and look at the camera for her...

Gosh, this is really hard work.
I did it and I am so proud of myself!!! Now...., what's next?
And another photo just cause its cute. N, O, and P are all in red!! N is taking his first, independant steps. On Friday, he took three steps by himself to his grandpa, E-Daddy. O is rolling over and sitting up more steadily. P is teething (has 2!) and sits up really well all on his own--he likes to grab other babie's feet to chew on with those new teeth. P's Mom thinks this will be a good photo for the football program when these little dudes are Seniors!

0 comments: