Thursday, July 31, 2008

Punkadoo's New Hat, New Tricks & Baby N's First Hair Cut

Scene: our house on Monday.

{Ding, dong.}
{Bark, bark bark.}
Me: Oooh! My package from that store in the UK I found is here.
Daddy Q: What package? Did you mention that before?
Me: Oh. Did I not tell you? I found some great winter stuff for Baby O in a catalogue from the UK.
{Rustling of tissue paper}
Me: Oh my gosh. Is this not the cutest?
Daddy Q: Does it even get cold enough for that here?
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this new hat! I ordered it from a store in the UK...isn't it precious? Or, is it just that face underneath that makes it so stinkin cute?
Finally! I have gotten a video clip up here. Check out O's latest trick. Well...not latest...that one is him pulling up in his bed and smiling at me when I come get him after a nap! But...its the latest new trick on video! For those of you new to watching video on Blogger, click the button with the right facing arrow in the bottom-left to play.


And finally...Baby N's curls are gone. Isn't he so cute sitting in the chair getting his hair trimmed?

Baby O and Baby N cruising in the hummer at the barber shop!

0 comments: