Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend Shots

Just before bath time.
Getting ready for church.

Puzzled.

Baby N and his mom (aka DaDa) swimming.

Baby O in his float at the pool.
I completed O's passport alpplication and had his 2x2 headshot taken so that we can get geared up for a trip to England! Are you ready for us Grandma Q? I had to pick a color to describe O's eyes. I wikipedia'ed eye color and compared the examples to O's. I finally decided they are hazel, which is also how I describe mine. Daddy Q's are pretty green. The other conclusion was gray...kindof a blue-green gray. But, Wiki said that gray eyes are Finnish--this little dude is not Finnish?!?! Any thoughts on this profound subject?
Thought this was funny. We were watching Baby Einstein and Punkadoo crossed his feet like mine. Daddy Q snapped a quick pic. Little man...

0 comments: