Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mr. Fix-It

{background} usually, the DVD player stays on and we only turn off the TV. So, when O wants his movie, he turns on the TV and we hit play on the DVD player (not using the remote). Today, he had already watched 2 Baby Einstein videos, so I turned the DVD player off upstairs so that he wasn't even temped by the music that plays while waiting for you to hit play...

Hey Mama, did you know that my DVD isn't coming on? I mean, I get the TV on, but no movie? What gives?
Apparently, you are not as concerned about this as me. Let me just get on down here and see if I can't get Baby Einstein to turn on. Where is that awesome inch worm? I mean...do you not love the inch worm as much as me? I guess not...you are just sitting there with the camera while I try to get that cute little worm to inch across my screen....

Can't...quite....reach......

Okay....I got the right button (I think). Inch worm? Ya there?

Seriously? I think I pushed the right one....maybe the TV is off now.... Now...don't rush over here ma and lend me a hand. I got it. Just a sec....let me get up and try the TV....

still no picture. dang it. i can only think of one more thing to try....the remote... it works for dad downstairs....

1 comments:

The Rausch Family said...

Your little man is sooooo cute!